I was bad. Damn. Things will look up soon, right?
Tomorrow is Maddy and Zoe's 6th birthday. We're going to Disneyland. It's going to be so much fun. Spending days with just my family make me happiest. And, well, we'll be at Disneyland... so not much sadness is allowed at the happiest place on earth.
I just wish I could gather up a little self-esteem in a basket. I seem to have lost all of mine, and it's taking a huge toll on my mental health. I'm slipping, fast. Fuck.
It hurts when you realize you really don't have many friends... instead just a whole lot of aquaintances who really just want a higher friend count on facebook. Lame.
Scott and I will be meditating for NYE. Seems like the best way to start a new year. I need big changes in 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment